Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Eligibility Canditions for Admission to B.Ed. Two Year Regular Course
Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master's Degree or any other Qualification recognized as equivalent there to are eligible for admission to the programme.
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage ofmarks ofthe qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher numberfor determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 47.5% marksfor SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per letter dated :-16-07-2014
- 47.5% marks for Blind /Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage ofmarks obtained in either ofthe two will be taken into consideration while preparing themerit
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admissionin B.Ed.(Regular Course) in any case.
- Cut-off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master'sDegree.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST FOR ADMISSION
Merit for admission to B.Ed. course shall be determined onthe basis of marks obtained in the qualifying
examination. Incase a candidate has passed the Master's Degree Examination also along with Bachelor's
Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree
will be taken into consideration while determining themer it. However, if two or more candidates have
obtained equal marks, following procedurewill be used forthe preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marksin 10th will be considered to break the ti
AVAILABILITY OF PROSPECTUS
Prospectus containing eligibilityconditions,list of participating institutions with no. of sanctioned seats, code no. of Colleges/Institutes and reservation policy can be seen/downloaded from University website:- www.crsu.ac.in,
DIVISION OF SEATS
- A) : The seats which remain vacant in Group-I i.e. Science & Arts with Maths-group can be converted in Group-II i.e. Arts & Commerce Group and vice-versa. Such vacant seats of one group will be converted into same category (General or Reserved) ofthe other group and if still these seats remain vacant only then these will be converted into GeneralCategory. The vacant seats of SC Categories in Govt./Govt. aided/ Maintained Colleges of Education /UTDs will not be converted converted into General Category.
- B) : In case of Tau Devi Lal Memorial College of Education, Manana (Panipat) out of total seats 5% seats shall be filled up with the consent of the GramPanchayat. (Reference letter bythe Financial Commissioner and Secretary to Government Haryana, Development and Panchayat Department: Endst No G-I-2001/ 24132 136 dated 5.6.2001).
50% of the Total Seats In Each College Shall be Reserved for Group-I i.e. Science and Arts with Maths Group Candidates. Other 50% Seats Shall be Reserved for Group-II i.e. Arts and Commerce Group Candidates.
DISTRIBUTION AND RESERVATION OF SEATS
(A) Distribution of seats
The seats shall be distributed as under:
1) All India Category including Haryana : 15%
2) Bonafide Residents of Haryana : 85%
(B) Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats will be reserved inGovt./ Govt.Aided/ Maintained college of Education/ UTDs as per detail givenbelow:
Sr. Category Quantum of Remarks No. reservation
(a) Scheduled Castes 20%
(b) Backward Classes(A) 16%
(c) Backward Classes(B) 11%
(d) Personswith disability 3%
In the event of quota reserved for Persons with Disabilities remain unutilized due to
non availability for suitable category of Persons with disability, it may be offered to
The Ex-servicemen and their wards (1%) and the dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%).
Further, 3% Horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of general category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from backward classes category for admissions to the various educational institutions of the Government and Government aided/institutes Located in Haryana. As far as block allocation in BlockAand Block B of Backward Classes Impairment/Persons suffering from Locomot or Disability or CerebralPalsy should be indicated clearly. For example, if Block A of Backward Classes are given seatsin the Academic year 2014, the next Block i.e. B Block of category of Backward Classes will be given seatsin the next academic year i.e. 2015 and so on. The Head of the Department concerned shall maintain the record for the purpose.
Note:A roaster for reservation of Ex-Serviceman/Freedom Fighter be maintained and carry forward all fractions till one seat is accumulated through different fractions over the years. As and when the total comes one, a seat will be provided in the prospectus. (Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana Letter No. 23/27/2004-2 GS III dated 5.12.2008 Annexure-XIII).
|Course||Tuition fee||University Charges||Total|
|B.Ed.||Rs. 44,000||Rs. 4,325||Rs. 48,325 Per Annum|
Duration of Course: 2 year
Number of Seats: 100
- Daily working hours 5.30 Hrs.
- No. of working days in a week 6 Days
- Total no of working days in the previous academic session 197 Days
- Average daily attendance during the current session 95%